plural 范例EN[ˈplʊə.ɹəl] [ˈplɔː.ɹəl]
名复数 形复数的 维众数 (语言学)
- 例句 plural
- (plural) the which one of the .
- (plural) - from any or .
- "Are" is the - plural of the "to be".
- “Banana” has a’s and one b. (apostrophe "s" used so that the plural of “a” is not confused with the word “as”)
- The OED also an : who had the of was an , as to an or , and here the plural was , as by in II: “Call in that he By attourneies generall to .”
- 例句 more plural
- Although the was more plural than in the of its
Examples of plural in a Sentence