- 例句 precede
- In the of LLTV it was to an elve a , a "sprelve." While do precede some , the "sprelve" in , was to a "sprite ."
- In lhe: of LLTV it was to an elve a , a "sprelve." While do precede some , the "sprelve" in , was to a "sprite ."
- , they the resorbability and in the of the , where OCs and not only precede but also on their .
- 例句 precedes
- The of the precedes the of the .
- A of , an precedes its .
- . A : a confix which precedes a .
- T : "Idealism is what precedes ; is what ."
- Some in pausa only. , at the or a when no precedes or the .
- The of a almost precedes the of a with a . For those who are to a from the , this is almost .
- 例句 preceded
- It could be that, in , the - preceded the .
- The of and the of & Greene's - all preceded the of the in .
- are for of a class of preceded by - , in the of .
- When the was the Sacrist was to the for , and the to with the , preceded by , the and .
- The in than it from the - that preceded the of the ...
- is preceded by .
- However, the koholiines from hyainailourines in a preceded by a (Fig 5 , Feature 14; Table 1 ).
- 例句 preceding
- , however, that the preceding is undispelled.
- The was than the preceding .
- , sayeth . (A formal statement ending a deposition or affidavit, immediately preceding the affiant's signature.)
- The preceding the is the of with - for n of .
- - preceding the should be as a , - the should be as a .
- have only to quininize your on the preceding, and it until the , 14th, or 21st shall have , to the .
Examples of preceding in a Sentence
- en precedingly