- 例句 proposition
- From my a proposition.
- to a ; to a ; to the of a proposition
- At some in the my , and I to their proposition.
- The proposition that "all are mammals" that my is a
- This proposition was by and Shaw's councilmates, as was his that all in be to .
- , this a of temporalism: it that the proposition by my for A-THEORY* has to .
- 例句 propositions
- 2000: The was that by or by such propositions as “What's be ,” which was . — , The for (Harper 2004, p. 71)
- 32 Moser a in which the of propositions are by the nonpropositional .
- “But all of his propositions and that he has his splitist and .”
- the propositions .
- The in as an propositions.
- There is a of appositeness and in the of this , which it to whether the it as a , or as a of propositions.
- In the of Euclid's the to the propositions are porisms. -
- the propositions of Wyclif and
Examples of propositions in a Sentence
- fr propositions