rolled 范例EN[ɹəʊld] [ɹoʊld] [-əʊld]
- 例句 roll
- To roll a of ; to roll or into a .
- To roll the for .
- This will roll its to the .
- To roll someone's ; to roll .
- to roll a ; to roll ; to roll .
- I to ; let's roll.
- , we're only by . Let's roll!
- I was to , but he wasn't all ; I don't roll .
- If you roll , you an .
- With , you're to roll than .
- I'm and roll a .
- 例句 rolls
- At there is to rolls.
- This on The , the is 10,000 rolls of !
- The Exultet in to , to its in - rolls, is in - : eighteen missals, evangelistaries, pontificals, , graduals, and one .
- It's a ... ; it rolls into the ; is for ; the -- !
- We to rolls; we've .
- to through the rolls
- 例句 rolled
- The rolled into the
- The was a , with his rolled on his .
- rolled a on the , so his .
- The rolled the .
- It would , but when the in, his were to with the fleetfooted , who rolled her , , .
- The of have rolled from the . .
- They with , and the rolled.
- 例句 rolling
- the have been to rolling the .
- Some gamebooks have that are , as with the rolling of .
- With its rolling , , and , the idylatry of the was only by its .
- this in 1990 and have a to the enveleope for indivdual rolling .
Examples of rolled in a Sentence