said 范例EN[sɛd] [-ɛd]
- 例句 say
- ...a closehanded , or , in which the ditferent are , and , as we say, pellmell.
- He's a , but the say we should him.
- is in to a - . can't say that a is . The are just not .
- It consarned , that's what I say!
- say that ? .
- I say there is to be , don't you , and I they'll the and from some of this defatigating .
- 例句 says
- says he's the Secretary's .
- “I didn’t I would be a of the , but the ’s ,” she says.
- says, "Anapaestic and amphibrachic , in and , are to the , and to and ; and to , and and ."
- the , von Hertling says, with , that the of the of is a or .
- The , with the , the in the , to the what it says are antisecular .
- "The that of an , antitranssexual is ," says . "
- To a , says , this antivaccination is by an of the .
- 例句 said
- I have been . They said it to me .
- , , said
- She said that adorably, so it was that she a for them.
- 'Git aht!' said , him , not too .
- I I had said to and , but I could it when I , to her almost , and her , but by no alarmedly, her . "
- I she's , but when I said to her, she very .
- his at her a and said, "Bang!"
- , said him .
- a for from or , . Feiring has one for with : “Oak and don’t ,” she said.
- are said to be birationally if there a birational them.
- 例句 saying
- The have a saying-- "Darbyshire , and Darbyshire , o' the and o' the yead."
- They him with a saying.
- If you him the of his , he will by saying that you are him with , and will with them and where has .
- a woman's saying that she was not to for any who too for ....
- would his by saying that to in .
- "In this , I don't saying, 'I'm downzoning for this or that .' would , 'I'm the because the it .'"
- And he saying, "Effing this, that."
- "What were you saying?" "Oh, it was – ."
- I have that she is , and , and in . me from saying where.
Examples of said in a Sentence