say 范例EN[seɪ] [-eɪ]
- 例句 say
- The researchers, who reported their findings in Science, say these microbes could be considered superresistant, since they can tolerate antibiotic concentrations that are 50 times the levels used to define bacteria as resistant.
- That was a tacky thing to say.
- Of course, one might say that since we are all mortal, life itself is a terminal illness! That would put us all in the category of terefah.
- ‘Then the father has a great fight with his terrible conscience,’ said Munday with granite seriousness. ‘Should he make a row with the police […]? Or should he say nothing about it and condone brutality for fear of appearing in the newspapers?
- I say! She's a terrific tennis player.
- With its thrillerlike pacing and scenes of sexual coercion and teenage backbiting, the novel appeals to young readers, who say the book also gives them insight into peers who might consider suicide.
- I could say as much of the tintinnabulatory echoes from some score of bells.
- The English verb "to notice" is a transitive verb, because we say things like "She noticed a problem".
- 例句 says
- It says "Made in Mexico". I wonder if that is the real country of origin.
- Much has changed since the Victorians traveled in large comfortable boats called dahabiehs — “a bit like floating down the Nile in a brownstone,” Mahoney says.
- Greenpeace report says Chernobyl death toll has been underestimated (Wikinews, April 18, 2006)
- The events continue this weekend: the squat's website, temporaryschool.org, says there will be a session on "labyrinth building with Steph" tomorrow, followed by "deschooling society".
- The recipe says to toss the salad and then drizzle it in olive oil.
- The recipe says to toss the salad and then drizzle olive oil on it.
- FBI spokeswoman Cathy Milhoan says the bureau is aware of the problem. "We do recognize e-fencing as an ongoing issue," she says.
- He says his historical eclectism comes from a childhood spent rummaging through his grandmother’s attic.
- The company says it will go forward with only two of the eight projects it had planned in Rwanda, and the Kigali hotel and Akagera ecolodge didn’t make the cut.
- Once you cut through all the econobabble, it says we're headed for a recession.
- 例句 said
- “It’s the No. 1 dissatisfier that we hear about,” said Bob Gann, Hewlett-Packard ’s digital imaging systems architect.
- Carl Hegemann, who formerly worked with Mr. Castorf as a dramaturg, said the only endeavor that made sense for him at this point was to direct a traditional play.
- A ship's sail is said to draw when it is filled with wind.
- The dress code for the funeral said dark - meaning white shirt, black suit, with a black necktie (no bowties permitted.)
- I can smash Shakspeare; I can prove Milton to be a driveller, or the contrary: but, for preference, take, as I have said, the abusive line.
- It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank, an old man said to me, won't see another one, and then he sang a song, The Rare Old Mountain Dew, I turned by face away, and dreamed about you
- That said, the girls that your lameass dudebros may dub bowsers and/or brainers are actually the best in bed.
- "The cells are held in place and sealed from moisture by a clear plastic protective layer made by DuPont," said Stephen L. Cluff, DuPont’s global business director for photovoltaic encapsulants.
- 例句 saying
- There are quite familiar and truly outstanding liabilities—ontological, epistemological, and phenomenological—associated with saying that merely intentional objects are abstracta, or mental concreta, or non-existent non-mental concreta.
- I'm not saying he's fat, but he is heavier than the average bear...
- I couldn't hear a thing he was saying, so I broke the connection and called him back.
- The Tory leader refused to state how many financiers he thought should end up in jail, saying: “There is not some simple calculus."
- Saying that obscenity is indecent and then saying something is indecent if it's obscene is just a circular definition.
Examples of say in a Sentence