- 例句 sayd
- Remembrest what sayd yesternyght? Wylt abyde by the wordes agayne? — :John Skelton — The Bowge of Corte  (1499)
- What sayd to me. . I to , you knowe that — , (c. 1600)
- I beseach you to any addresse until some from this Countrey be their to the sayd or their complices.
- Sythe I have sayd it, I wyll withsay it.
- (sayd the Lady) , And I , that of your all forwearied be: for what so , 285 But will also of might?
- And ther with on his handes and on his he nyghe that he the / and kyste / and anone he was / and thenne he sayd I thanke the / for helyd of this sekenesse
Examples of sayd in a Sentence
- en sayde