something 范例EN[ˈsʌmθɪŋ] [ˈsɐmθɪŋ] [ˈsʌʔm̩] [sʌ̃ː] [ˈsamθɪŋ]
- 例句 something
- But execs at parent company Piaggio noticed something odd as they scootered back and forth to their Manhattan offices [ …]
- “Fantasy Black Channel” is produced by the highly regarded and open-eared D.J. Erol Alkan, who has stitched these myriad influences into something approximating seamlessness.
- I can't shake the feeling that I forgot something.
- The chief put something in his hand and Bosch looked down to see the gold detective's shield.
- You shitposters, take some advice: either you start to post something worth reading, or optionally get the hell out of here, hunt down James and tell him personally Metallica sucks, ok?
- Gibbs saying that the reason HRC delayed releasing her sked was that she was “hiding” something, …
- His smallness didn't bother him, except when he needed something off the top shelf.
- 例句 somethings
- There are somethings I'd like to unsay... to my boss... right before he decided to fire me.
Examples of something in a Sentence
- en somethings
- en something's
- en somethinged
- en somethingth
- en somethinging