- 例句 spot
- to a spot in the 20
- But Grey's electrokinesis and Greenman's me in a spot.
- the spot- but his was as Olsson from a .
- . -Coben has a spot-on of the of the from the of the - .
- the , a spot for , a festivalgoers [ … ] .
- we shall a spot and , . There is a - just , if I .
- a in a ; a by a spot.
- I'll a -spot. I'll you a .
- The for but, the of , Denilson Gradel and from the spot.
- One of we from the spot to the - ; they were very the ; the was the - , the the spot where the was . — Rainsford .
- 例句 spots
- spots, it has on of and urbanbaby.com, and to its by on and and .
- I would have would be very spots," paleomagnetician of A&M .
- The is for the spots of its .
- I she's ; she's in spots.
- Here's the I you, a and spots.
- Valle has the of a , so he doesn't have to “dibs” on spots , he .
- I can’t spots me.
- TMC is than that of the the TMC , therefore spots do .
- the spots the could have , why, he , have to be on the of the where for zeppoles or ?
- He's in spots.
- 例句 spotted
- the spotted
- The ; they were spotted in the unluxurious Pigalle of , for its and - .
- 1998, Tenessee , : of the II , 68 : 109s were spotted and . a , all had been . on the .
- the , he , his had spotted 50 of the Cuvier's in the .
- The spotted botete at the of the .
- I I did a - when I spotted that $100 in the !
- 例句 spotting
- at the and - almost from the , spotting a the and with Tuilagi the , and - Foden England's a bullocking - by Tuilagi.
- ( spotting boxing candy in a factory ) , it ! is a !
- In its , Gardeski’s handsoaps — and that — to both of these through the that with spotting a that to be .
- the that is a of spotting a , an , and .
Examples of spots in a Sentence