- 例句 state
- For the , by multimagnon into the which is to a non- state.
- Our that a of is to Redβ from the nonclamped state into the state, and a .
- We also the of nonisochronicity on , where the of multi- state to the is .
- state that they can into nonmesodermal , , or .
- To the state of Kv1.3 , Kv1.3 in Fos-12 were into amphipols (A8-35) (Anatrace) a [ 72 ].
- that those who on the state be to the of the on them or to them by them to do the with .
- 例句 states
- That’s in these and the states, a , that they have the to bondholding and their .
- The is that states their are .
- , it to me that the of non- contentful states that all states non- in this [ … ] .
- The - states.
- 例句 stated
- stated the but I did .
- The was of an of , as ; and a the stated: THE IN THE .
- "Several , and a who to the stated of them, on into , : 'Ah, , this is a .'"
- The is you have stated: would not be with a genderswap in the , when the has been at in the .
- Because the the debtor's , therefore if it the impignoration, it to the , the stated , § 20.
- “As a ,” the stated, “you an overissuance of in the of $0.”
- is a and in . it to ... (15, 16) and Sanborn (24) stated that or - were the of .
- The that an stated, is to on .
- 例句 stating
- The a stating that what I was .
- In stating that the Woosters , I was in . These me and all the me, me a .
- 'Whilst my was (a Maltese speronara, with a crew of twelve men, selected for their knowledge of the coast,) I , one to , and the to , stating the of the .
Examples of stated in a Sentence