- 例句 structure
- , or the structure will cattywampus.
- , , to structure and : the of “Sculpture . 17” (1935) or the cleflike curlicues of “Sculpture 11” (1934).
- One of as a to the 1909 of by , . Hadid’s cocoonlike structure was the at the : the by the - in .
- a structure
- a structure for of
- a structure
- the structure to at any .
- 例句 structures
- , bulbectomy an of from 15–18% to 33–43% structures, with a of the of pyknomorphic , which the .
- of to be , both at the of [4 ], [5 ], and subnucleosomal structures [6 ], thus the of the .
- The X- structures that the (2) and (3) are tetracoordinated, with the to the of the .
- The of of G4-structures is , as they are of tetramolecular, , or structures.
- The of YL 1/2 to - structures in mexicana is to of a tyrosinated α - in which of L.
- , the of zygocardiac and urocardiac (as described by [25 ]) (Fig 1C ) was and both structures were in 100% (~5 s) and (~1 h).
- 例句 structured
- of the have that the could have been structured palatably and that was not in the , which the .
- a - by the - Zaytoven, “Gorgeous” is , a bragfest structured - : “watch , lightning/my , my so .”
- "Project could be as a of structured and , to the into a ." —Ron
- This is the - structured , and it's a from the where jazzmen and .
- I've structured the to the of we can .
- This is structured than I've at.
- Spielvogel also has ; while it is for and in , he , it can or structured .
- R. Dinallo , the , those “fair to all — the and of the structured , and the and of .”
- structured these ; thus, with these is the maxflow .
Examples of structures in a Sentence