text 范例EN[tɛkst] [-ɛkst]
- 例句 text
- than text.
- and are the and of the text of the , of which the is in the Masora.
- A could an for a by text and it by - . A would then the to the matternet for .
- However, since this is for a panlinguistic , an of the that the text is also for who do not a of .
- XML is an of text or .
- the was since the the text from the .
- Some of these from the text, but by not very , they or any that it would be to , and and then prosodical .
- , a 10- , sloganed T- and her by text .
- 例句 texts
- She the runty --a of the -- feistily texts.
- of texts is the in .
- texts [ … ] or balladeering in The , the we him to and then we would not have of .
- Both texts, here in and , the of ; the matzoh, or ; the ; haroset, a of and ; in the ; and of the in Seders .
- The the and a is, that the is not a of texts, but to , with the , a - of .
- in the texts with .
- It was [...] they had texts. Uchitel , : "I have - in my ."
- 例句 texted
- me her and were - and he texted her a of his !
- When I texted her, I her "Are you at ?" because is a textonym of .
- It was [...] they had . Uchitel , : "I have -texted in my ."
- 例句 texting
- And while are to the , and e- to the , texting is a to the and a of a .
- , one could and on one’s when one’s , having been texting at the , to lapward, a — but — .
- me her and were -texting and he her a of his !
- Have you been texting all ?
Examples of text in a Sentence