- 例句 undertake
- The is that undertake their are .
- It is the cowish of his , That not undertake - , , IV, ii
- It is that of the octopean to undertake all the and to all the of the , but we if this is in the .
- , , she was to and of (as in “Notes on Camp,” 1964), she could undertake such a only to a — she was to subintellectual .
- our to undertake .
- There is so in but mountebanks will undertake; so but they will . -
- I who and undertake on the .
- The and of the to undertake a of both and at a systematisation of the .
- 例句 undertook
- ... 1937, the , at his . : When the undertook to ...
- undertook to in .
- 例句 undertakes
- Although the to will no ungored, it is that we as he undertakes the — not — him.
- 例句 undertaken
- I.B.M., which has undertaken than 60 in the , has a of who on postdeal , , of .
- Mr. had as the to and undertaken by his , Junichiro , but he antireformist Mr. had from the .
- A was to , and there they all the , and, , a with a , one Fawkes, who had undertaken to be to to the of , to the .
- , the was undertaken to the antiulcerogenic and - of and of Piptadeniastrum africanum .
- , the was undertaken to the neuroprotectivity of and in with in .
- 例句 undertaking
- The of his undertaking is which he can not .
- The is , I just don't it as a undertaking for this at this .
- to , , I you, the , to the lacqueys of that can them, and with the of that , which were in the of this undertaking.
- the of an undertaking or a
- In undertaking such revampings, a .
Examples of undertakes in a Sentence
- en undertakest