unfortunate 范例EN[ʌnˈfɔːtjʊnət] [ʌnˈfɔːtʃənət] [ʌnˈfɔɹtʃənɪt]
- 例句 unfortunate
- It is unfortunate that the bimeter be in dentulous .
- 2011 24, , “Labour to Salmond – and quickly”, The : an unfortunate of that a 21- - for his .
- This to an unfortunate of .
- The was an nuzzler, which was unfortunate as I was a .
- [ …] will it not only the of , but to the of the of unfortunate and [ …]
- This unfortunate has me. I have a that of the to me.
- In his unfortunate at this of 2007, Zevon's and are as as .
Examples of unfortunate in a Sentence