- 例句 unfortunately
- The was unfortunately in the moose's .
- I the but of the were unfortunately in .
- We the so we couldn't the ; unfortunately we couldn't the either.
- A of a is to a (unfortunately uncushioned) on the and - or from the .
- from the and unfortunately the and are undialable from this so I have of if my , and are still or where they might be.
- Unfortunately, those in the of Katrina's .
- This is an of what (and unfortunately phony psychics) a "cold read". 
- Unfortunately, when it the who state’s a , the OED on the ., Sheehan, Wordmall, 18, 2008.
- Unfortunately, the has too to the where the in the is is that if you could a , you could a .
- And so it with our ; for, unfortunately, just a they , Mr. Sharpwrit, and his , were to , ...
Examples of unfortunately in a Sentence