white 范例EN[waɪt] [ʍaɪt] [-aɪt]
名白色 形白的 维白色
- 例句 white
- Adnet the to his with white caryatidlike .
- the by , it to a white , and it in a of , of which the the of , and to it.
- a white-
- ; the white of an .
- and were a and white.
- have for the , white, , and .
- to the white as one "drained color".
- 例句 whites
- no and how to the , , as it was , gaggles of their whites. It a Sinatra .
- the , some the of and whites.
- the whites until they are .
- The to the whites for the angel's .
- The the , he can from the whites and to the with .
- whites with an or a until , but do not overbeat.
- But have that the 55,000- , with the , and whites, is resegregrating.
- Don't until you the whites of their .
- , for the closedmindedness and is only whites.
- 例句 whiter
- IV A Ladie[*] him , a then , Yet she whiter, but the did 30 a , that wimpled was , And all a blacke she did , one that inly mournd: so was she , And heavie sat her ; in some she had, 35 And by her in a a milke lambe she .
- 例句 whiting
- Whiting the of "enlightened" (noncorporal) of and it into a of , , and as the of the into the members' for and .
Examples of white in a Sentence