- 例句 white
- 1954: On the of the Silverlode, at some from the of the , a of white and white . By it were and . — JRR , The of the
- The of white , the , and the of the ingester, is not of a fictionally .
- the are with and white with and ; and - with with , and .
- [ …] white as a . — T. .
- They a that has been a of , a in the of a , and a of with white that he to be .
- would as have of a white or having the lairdship of a , to his .
- 例句 whites
- the , some the of and whites.
- the whites until they are .
- The to the whites for the angel's .
- The the , he can from the whites and to the with .
- whites with an or a until , but do not overbeat.
- But have that the 55,000- , with the , and whites, is resegregrating.
- Don't until you the whites of their .
- , for the closedmindedness and is only whites.
- your whites until you have and then the can be your and the whites .
- 例句 whiter
- IV A Ladie[*] him , a then , Yet she whiter, but the did 30 a , that wimpled was , And all a blacke she did , one that inly mournd: so was she , And heavie sat her ; in some she had, 35 And by her in a a milke lambe she .
- 例句 whiting
- Whiting the of "enlightened" (noncorporal) of and it into a of , , and as the of the into the members' for and .
Examples of whiter in a Sentence