without 范例EN[wɪθˈaʊt] [wɪðˈaʊt]
- 例句 without
- A servant determinately idle, leaving his work, or an able-bodied vagrant, roaming the country without means of honest self-support and without seeking employment, was to be brought before the two nearest magistrates.
- The Abyssian takes the honey, without failing to leave part of it for the bird...
- The car relies on technology licensed from a Dutch company that allows the vehicle to turn sharply without toppling over, giving it airplanelike physics that help keep the contents of the vehicle, human and otherwise, safe.
- The almighty press condemned him without trial
- Apple said it would begin selling song downloads without anticopying measures and change its pricing structure.
- Without the anticryptic benefit of their spots, leopards would go hungry.
- I have little doubt that if President Obama’s economic recovery plan were for Iraq, Republicans would pass it without flinching because, of course, anyone who balked would be considered antipatriotic.
- The antivibration systems now mean that hand-held close-up photos can be taken at very slow speeds without blurring.
Examples of without in a Sentence
- en withoute
- en withoutness
- en without day
- en withoutside
- en without-door