woven 范例EN[ˈwoʊvən] [ˈwəʊvən] [-əʊvən]
- 例句 woven
- Woven is to be .
- The woven of the were and .
- The had woven her on a of the .
- The as a for a of woven .
- Weinrib, , with to the -woven ikats she for her .
- But and in the that , the , indlamu , were woven with .
- It is of jusi , , woven from .
- the , the - and the , are all woven into the , and are to the of the .
- In of the in , do you could a that could be woven onto and to when , the could their ?
- Upclomb the the woven -
Examples of woven in a Sentence
- en wovens