written 范例EN[ˈrɪtn̩] [-ɪtən]
- 例句 written
- The ḥm-nṯr ("servant of a god" = "priest") is written: which would to *nṯr-ḥm. However, this of the nṯr .
- The the of the , its , the the was written and that in or the .
- written in the are an , though some can be .
- The was written for , but an could of it.
- A is the only of written by a . One or will the while the of the an .
- The was by Newdigate in a written in 1789 (and published in Newdigate-Newdegate Cheverels in 1898):
- These are [ … ] written in the , of : , , or chicklit.
Examples of written in a Sentence