along 中文EN[əˈlɒŋ] [əˈlɔŋ] [əˈlɑŋ]
- 副词 (Adverb)SUF-long
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- , , I was that the that in , and along the that through the , the and vagabondizing in a .
- A in the lymphohistocytic in the was with at C1, along with a for an :CD8 .
- Whoopie Ti along dogies. your and of my .
- Along with and , is one of Japan’s and in the .
- Along the , the 17 , the band’s has from guildlike to - to a aw- .
- She didn’t have of , but she had to along.
- If you the , along.
- I this that she have all along.
Definition of along in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)