- 动词 (Verb)BFcallSGcallsPRcallingPT, PPcall'd
- for a 12- of Veuve Clicquot called a .
- We have been at this for ; let's call it a and when we are .
- calls can be the for an on the call .
- Call the by a , Briareus, the Hundredhanded, with all his tenacles in his of ; thus we the for our .
- Call for into for .
- Called khubz, the is the of but .
- me this : I have to a call.
- " has that the do not , or as they are called.
- The is for , not because the were or outhustled but, , a call.
Definition of called in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)