earlier 中文EN[ˈɝliɚ] [ˈɜː.lɪə]
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFearlySUPearliestSUF-ier
- 副词 (Adverb)BFearlySUPearliest
- are to in but too early to whether Australia's is the .
- The a of and the restaurateurial , and, if the earlier are a , it is .
- to early to .
- Earlier the from (Mr. Cardoza) on the , and he was that had that the would the
- Earlier gametocytogenesis and might to the [ 15 ].
- Early on, the outpower their .
- This you were earlier.
- here. mustn't've be so early.
- I to the and early.
Definition of earlier in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en earlierness