- 动词 (Verb)BFexistSGexistsPT, PPexistedSUF-ing
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFexist
- others’ in our might to the the that exist for interlimb .
- Nikon has to consumerize an existing S.L.R.; has to S.L.R.-ize an existing .
- A - can be to exist " " in 3 by to the , :
- This . The is the and that has existed.
- TMC is than that of the the TMC , therefore do exist.
- Allism is the of those who that all these exist, and , we can in some exists.
Definition of existing in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)