less 中文EN[lɛs] [-ɛs]
- 动词 (Verb)SGlessesPRlessingPT, PPlessedSUF-less
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- 副词 (Adverb)
- 连词 (Conjunction)
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- , he that, in 1963, 11 “with or less aurignacoid ” were in D, and as 9–10 of our 4 .
- The " " can be gradably: one can be or less than .
- In , clicktivists less than not just but those who – for the they .
- those with outearn those with less.
- The members’ is their of a polkalike humppa, which — , it , or less.
Definition of less in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)