mention 中文EN[ˈmɛnʃən] [-ɛnʃən]
名提及, 说起 动提及, 说起
- 名词 (Noun)PLmentionsPREmé-SUF-tion
- 动词 (Verb)SGmentionsPRmentioningPT, PPmentioned
- ( , at this I should mention that my slutwad has been a since 7:00. not one you can either; the in my are from the .)
- What I have what is in this and , we shall not here mention as it would be from or secondhanded.
- I mentioned the band's he on one how the is .
- of and (Epiphanius) and of ( ) are also mentioned.
Definition of mention in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)