other 中文EN[ˈʌðə(ɹ)] [ˈʌðɚ] [ˈaðə] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 名词 (Noun)PLothers
- 动词 (Verb)SGothersPRotheringPT, PPothered
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore otherSUPmost other
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore otherSUPmost other
- 连词 (Conjunction)
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- And I have to other , I a " ."
- Although some , and , can be , others are for .
- had one the other on the .
- Other are , of which the Syk , fostamatinib and entospletinib, might be of in the .
- Other of K. kingae , , and paravalvular [ 4 ].
- Other are have had such Streisand , they might have and in the Of .
- The was when both of other.
- The and other.
- can the to the into other.
Definition of other in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)