- 名词 (Noun)BFpeople
- 动词 (Verb)BFpeoplePRpeoplingPT, PPpeopled
- The some in the to what people of the country's .
- One can a of people .
- that people on him, and, ‘realising I was at stuff’, a .
- People who do not a that they when a .
- People who have .
- People were the the .
- Her of when she in and she could with people.
- that a 30 farmscraper could , , , , – and – for 50,000 people.
- Are these " " they , or are they just , to people?
Definition of peoples in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr peoples