state 中文EN[steɪt] [-eɪt]
动陈述, 说明, 阐明
- 名词 (Noun)PLstatesSUF-ate
- A polity.
- do the state it.
- religion's , / But states are in their very .
- A condition; a set of circumstances applying at any given time.
- a state of ; a state of
- States in which the has are states of a ; they are by Ψn which are the of the , which the ĤΨn = EnΨn, where are the of the .
- In the state, the of the is on the
- The state here a all .
- A can the state of a at any .
- High social standing or circumstance.
- The President's will state at the .
- , state, and is me.
- She him how he should state, and yet with a of his .
- , [ …] state / Of .
- They who to States and Governours of the their [ …] ; I them as at the of no meane , and mov'd in their mindes [ …] .
- ( we and a of to this ?)
- (mathematics, stochastic processes) An element of the range of the random variables that define a random process.
- A polity.
- 动词 (Verb)SGstatesPRstatingPT, PPstated
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore stateSUPmost state
- in the of at the the States
- of - in his —some , some state ...
- This was in the hypodopaminergic state and could be by .
- State and have been from the by the - .
- until 1959 when it the 49th state of the States.
- The to have also been in the adipescent state.
- of the was an and in but the on its in the States.
Definition of state in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)