three 中文EN[θɹiː] [θɹi] [-iː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLthreesPREthree-SUF-ée
- , Mr Worthington, an , : 'Sending three to a in the is a to a .
- There is a - (which had a underwebbing) by three .
- For a - , three were in the .
- Three were in ; these were in the interdomains or C- (T196S, A358T and V380M) in RettBASE as in .
- THREE have to the of a a that a .
- Three were from the .
- “Then he to you, and as .” “ , in a pig's ,” Three.
- I in and she me by in three.
Definition of three in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)