two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- the at ; two in my , .
- All lnuA , the were from two of jeotgal.
- were 500 μL of 30% and a 6 mg of multifloral (Koppert , , ) for two .
- Two were with a sphygmanometer.
- Two were and the interexperiment ± ( ) is .
- Two , 14 and 11, were to of the rotan at Kluang for from Loh Seng.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I to in the those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)