two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- , an infimal is to the into the and two of , a and a one.
- to these two .
- , two to for in interlatitudinal .
- Two were with a sphygmanometer.
- Two in yesterday's when to an from her .
- Two the , an was because the stooled in a . of and of were .
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I to in the those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)