two- 中文 EN
Definition of two- in English Dictionary
- 字首 (Prefix)PREtwo-
- A prefix meaning "two" or "double", same as bi-.
- two-edged , two-faced , two-headed , two-tongued , two-way
- A prefix meaning "in two", "by two", "partially", or "half-way".
- two-blocks , two-cleft , two-forked , two-parted
- Prime-time television has two- to four-hour-long timeslots.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed
- en two-way
- en two-dimensional
Meaning of two- for the defined word.
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途