under 中文EN[ˈʌn.də(ɹ)] [ˈɐn.də(ɹ)] [ˈʌn.dɚ] [-ʌndə(ɹ)]
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore underSUPmost underPREunder-
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore underSUPmost under
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- , the freekeh under , it into a and with of .
- are under as a for rectovestibular .
- were on 21 under anesthetisation with .
- Under in the of the and overdigestion of to [62 ].
- Under these , the only plurivacuolar , with of ( by ).
- Under of , he to of of .
- In the , the was to its to under.
Definition of under in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)