- 例句 adjective
- : as an adjective - "She was still ."
- The adjective " " can be gradably: one can be than .
- The did not as "class- , and stulted" (an adjective which still the OED).
- Reynaldo, the , the as Scrabbly, an adjective to .
- 例句 adjectives
- are to adjectives of a and .
- : In they are the as the adjectives - this, that, these and those
- Adjectives and should in , , and .
- "My", "its" and "his" are adjectives.
- Meus and tuus are – or adjectives.
Examples of adjectives in a Sentence
- fr adjectives