- 例句 boast
- How I that boast so , [ …]
- it ‘‘dark data’’: the of by , and what we our , our and — all those unsharable that we boast on our .
- 例句 boasts
- 2007: The is very and and boasts 39 of 13 of on 3 and 17 of and . — Your for Grindelwald 
- The " " is not and braidable, the are and , a at the , and the of (a ) is that of , boasts.
- The boasts one of the of the .
- have no such , and your boasts are those of an dweebling to ..
- boasts the in
- The , , at a , , ultraprogressive in — it boasts the in .
- 例句 boasted
- The boasted of a 10,000- on , but the it as .
- the , boasted could all , had a in a , and the .
- boasted a .
- It was his that no spearsman or - could him as he was and , and he boasted that no could him.
- The boasted that he was to by the , because she was the .
- 例句 boasting
- The of Frank's boasting he had " " with.
- Some boasting which [ …] and starvedly all the . — .
- It to his boasting his .
- The at the boasting an of their there a .
- Boasting a and , this and a - .
- , if , - and boasting , shall be .
Examples of boasted in a Sentence