- 例句 call
- the call of
- I we had to call it a .
- aboration they call .
- “[…] if you call my a ‘livery’ be . to togged a on a , but I can that it. What I is to have them togs a . […]”
- The to call to their .
- These LRDG — “ ,” the were to call them — , and to the enemy's .
- The is 'blocked, so we call the .
- The it will call an if this does not to do so, or ?
- 例句 calls
- When calls [his brother's ] his " " and , when she calls him " ," in are .
- is , but the when to ’s by of his calls to .
- She calls on the , the and the , and when I she just .
- Should I if and when should , will into an to be for your "cumsicle " for calls.
- Mr. Peimer his with from and , , calls and by the of a .
- , Sackville- , The can in with the — which is the that on that devisement he calls
- the - , when the - , Joybubbles had calls.
- 例句 called
- The called at the to why the .
- The is a by and called a in — an who is to be the of a .
- ...and called him his ; this the , and him to , to the that to from his .
- 1978, , The Cowboys, 34: And you a . a , and called .
- The called the a .
- That , as it from a of the , is underdogism, which called or the to ; [ …]
- Unisi are with , the of the . A such is called a unisus.
- 例句 call'd
- When they any , or , or , they , , , or some , that they to have there, to the there, to them a . It is call'd a , when very , or (as we ) a of the and the 43 to the , the , in such into the , that they the which their at .
- was at such a ..that they call'd their and Arriere , the had been , and in a .
- , lanthorn- call'd a
- 例句 calling
- A a to the calling , which the where the is but not .
- Calling your on is not a .
- Calling him a was .
- we all and this adultly, the calling?
- While for on calling the "the in the NBA," he did that he in the .
- calling .
- " , , ," she was . " , . for calling me."
- [ … ] ambles surefootedly through a musician's of , calling our to " Gabriel's " and " , a ."
Examples of called in a Sentence