- 例句 cast
- We the , but the cast has all the in this .
- a which is a of , and one of its is , then if the is cast, the that the will be the is 1/6.
- 1962: The woodwose had his and was on the pool's ; his had been cast on the . — Nabokov,
- cast a .
- the of the he had from his cast a . — Kazimierz Waliszewski, the , 4, 2, by Loyd.
- cast on me, or on my .
- She cast her of the .
- 例句 casts
- The of gnawings, and casts in phrenzy for to , or to them.
- , or plasterlike casts of them.
- In the and of , there are than 200 casts of and and that in and .
- And the of has ; the casts her ; and from the the uncheered for Tarshish, all , to . — .
- / casts , a / Which the casts unreturningly. — .
- The the was with casts.
- This [ …] casts a sulphureous .
- [ …] to in the of its , then casts it from him as a and , that he it of its ; was the of that graveolence which he then so .
- Having thus my " in" for Bledii, casts in my and were , and to be those of opacus
- 例句 casting
- The gloats in the , casting a on the where umbering and ochreing only .
- Casting my , I no ; but was of a very me, the of the I had .
- The that , the , is a - , - , from casting has into [Alex] Salmond's .
- That -casting, . — .
- The casting was on a its could be .
- She it in , her it, and it , , casting her .
- a casting
- Casting is an of .
- "casting " at is that or are for .
Examples of casts in a Sentence