delivered 范例EN[dɪˈlɪvəd] [dɪˈlɪvɚd]
- 例句 deliver
- I to deliver a .
- This can deliver 100 of .
- a (i.e., deliver a )
- with only her - , she a 35- to deliver to of them.
- The of , — as “ ” — of R.E.B.T. and the : of the than it can deliver.
- I will not you to deliver the .
- It’s a too because the to and and wistfulness when it has wedgie to deliver.
- deliver a from the
- the was of a
- the is to deliver her of a
- deliver a ; deliver the
- 例句 delivers
- And yet, its gastropodous , “ ” delivers the -from-the- Patterson’s have .
- Mr. Weigel delivers the of his in the of , an .
- “ the , it’s this that and delivers the ,” Sottos .
- Quaker’s delivers that, he .
- The delivers unrevelatory : “All are ; whether they are or is the only .”
- Perot's he a , of in ; but until he delivers, the Bushonomics.
- 例句 delivered
- I , therefore, to [ … ] and that I shall to a malecontent for the of a , which he had delivered to the .
- The delivered a midsong .
- The “ ” he delivered was not — it was a , , nonsaccharine how to .
- Why could not have delivered one- , and , and , ?
- They delivered the .
- It from modulars that in just — with , and — to what are , which are delivered in .
- Mr. had had a sloop yacht at , the of which had been , and which was but just delivered. […] The had a , which was in and , and for .
- The was delivered in , and are the and .
- delivered a .
- The was because the had not been delivered to the .
- 例句 delivering
- Verdictives the delivering of a , or , or or [ …]
- The had his delivering the .
- the can of for delivering it to me, , when I it , .
- Gately, a who with in , was "disinvited" from delivering at the .
- Since EpCAM was to by , it would be of delivering into the chimerization.
Examples of delivered in a Sentence