- 例句 inhabit
- This show’s is to a to we inhabit than we to in: a where and are untrumpable of the .
- The inhabit the .
- inhabit my .
- These inhabit and clearwater ( from Sioli [25 ]) the [26 ], with in [23 ].
- 例句 inhabits
- The inhabits .
- There are of the Fireback , the of which is the , which inhabits of .
- H. albomarginatus and H. semilineatus in and and are to the or semideciduous of the in , H. faber has a broader and also inhabits and , and in the to and ( . S1 and S2) ( 13 ).
- 例句 inhabited
- are inhabited by but it is that when the , , , and .
- It was inhabited by a , and some of them were to it in Class V, and on Class V was .
- 例句 inhabiting
- The had their to the of , ; to inhabiting , , from and .
- inhabiting have an .
- Utheris inhabiting the bordouris - . ― .
- While are for the of the and [95 ], the of thecostracan inhabiting the is .
Examples of inhabit in a Sentence