- 例句 lipid
- Here, we multimembrane lipid , which the of autolipophagossomes in LLMC.
- Our was to the of [27 ,28 ]: , lipid , glycogenoses, and myoadenylate .
- by of - (PPAR)-γ with nonglycemic , and lipid PPAR-α/γ.
- The of and in lipid a in the oleaginicity of WJ11.
- , the the oligosaccharidic of the LOS was from a by the lipid
- This also Cys 421 that has been to be palymitoylated, although of this does not lipid of [31 , 32 ].
- The was in lipid (10 KH 2 PO 4 , 100 , 2,7 KCl) [36 ] and ultrafiltrated until the Imidazol was 1 . Lipid were as .
- 例句 lipids
- The of nonchloroplast lipids, and , was by the of the trienoic ( 1 ).
- Then, lipids were by at 400–650 nm with , and ( ) as a Shimadzu - chromatoscanner CS-930.
- These with amphiphillic ( )- ( -SH)[7 ], lipids [8 ], of and [9 ], and , [10 , 11 ].
- , lipids were by the sulfophosphovanillin , with (Indalo Clasico) with as .
Examples of lipids in a Sentence