- 例句 oppose
- What quisquilian and have the , and to oppose to all those and ?
- How he, , oppose curship! — Hudibras.
- - is the will oppose and the .
- The to oppose, In , to . the on his neighbour's phiz, with the had his.
- There’s only a of who oppose the .
- to oppose the in ; to oppose a in
- There is still to oppose this .
- oppose .
- to oppose a for a
- 例句 opposes
- The of the on her should not be to she opposes .
- Britain's , Monbiot, the of the to an , why the opposes - but not
- opposes .
- 4 also opposes for , J. Benfatto , the .
- Curran, who opposes the on , from noninfallible .
- 例句 opposed
- The is 4 in and 20 opposed; the .
- My for , she as opposed to the .
- The opposed the legislature's .
- Although it the of “ ” (as opposed to the or ), it no in any of benightedness.
- A of the bimeter in 7 when the - are , but a of opposed to that in the ( 8).
- The opposed who had the myron of in the .
- , in on , as opposed to or , one the of cognacy when the is .
- of some - as opposed to - and this to .
- 例句 opposing
- Those opposing the were in the , so the was .
- The a and are opposing it.
- The opposing is to counterprogram the with at .
- , if you me, is to with the and the by opposing when his a .
- We the opposing a of .
- In his , his the league's opposing .
- was as opposing .
- If her of opposing the was (she , that the of in was of an ), for to to terrorisations.
Examples of opposing in a Sentence
- en opposingly