somewhat 范例EN[ˈsʌmwɒt] [ˈsʌmwʌt]
- 例句 somewhat
- “ ,” I , with , then with , “he would do to your cotillon, if you having one.” ¶ “ you do not , Mr. ?” ¶ I was somewhat by her .
- The had them somewhat .
- And , he expositorily that he and , somewhat, with the at — or is that their “ ”?
- Yet these to both and are , somewhat interjectively and thus in , as S (*3——>) with what is as .
- The was somewhat than , the .
- The to or not is a somewhat personal one.
- There is a of appositeness and in the of this , which it somewhat to whether the it as a , or as a of .
- This of the arternoon has me somewhat , if I can be , and my and are both .
- Their and somewhat to the of that , colthood and calfhood.
- There is an , somewhat in the of by of .
Examples of somewhat in a Sentence
- en somewhats